View previous topic :: View next topic  
stevej

City/Region: Gaston
State or Province: OR
C-Dory Year: 1995
C-Dory Model: 25 Cruise Ship
Vessel Name: Shearwater
Photos: Shearwater
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 11:34 am    Post subject: Scan Marine and wallas repair Reply with quote

After well over a 1000 hours of use by me (no idea how many hours of use the prior owned put on it) my Wallas started to have problems.
Low fan output when in heater mode and flame outs when used at low heat settings so off to Scan Marine for repair.

Shipped it out 8/31 and got it back yesterday. Incredible service by Scan Marine. Bob (the technician at Scan) gave me the full details on how best to pack the unit up, called me Tuesday 9/6 said it was done. Required two new fan motors, had a partial clog of the fuel delivery nozzle and replaced a broken star washer on the burner fan plus a complete checkout of the system. Bill was $200 with shipping and just can not say enough good about the customer service. Nine day turn around with a three day weekend and shipping time.

stevej

1995 25' Cruise Ship #3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The C-Brats Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: